Security & Backup
Enterprise Mobility Security
Security & Backup
Acronis Cyber Protect
The most comprehensive cloud solution for securing your company data in a mobile-first, cloud-first world.
Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that helps you manage your mobile devices, including phones, tablets, and laptops. You can use Intune to configure specific policies to control how applications are used on your devices. For example, you can prevent emails from being sent to people outside of your organization. With Intune, you can also allow people in your organization to use their personal devices for work or school. On personal devices, Intune makes sure your organization’s data stays protected and can isolate organization data if needed.
Protecting data and managing employee mobile devices
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) keeps your valuable business information safe in the real-world:
Flexible — Works with company devices, employee devices, and external devices
Granular — Define bespoke policies to control access to information to just those who need it
Efficient — Free up your IT team to work on other business needs
Protecting your Office 365 mobile environment
Opening up BYOD policies and mobile working practices brings risks for any organisation. Protect your wider Office 365 environment from any unforseendangers.
Enforce encryption for managed local app storage
Allow copy and paste only between managed apps
Restrict document saving to only secure locations
Remove corporate data from a mobile without affecting personal data
Protection that follows your data
Classifications and protection stays with your data within and without your businesses. Documents are encrypted, with controlled access, on your OneDrive for Business, and Outlook integration means documents sent via email require the receiver to confirm their identity before opening.
IT teams have access to detailed logging and reporting tools. Activities taken on data are visible, audtible, and access can be revoked at any time.
Take your backups to the next level
The nature of email-borne threat is changing. Ransomware, identity theft, and blackmail are on the increase and standard email spam filtering can’t identify these new dangers. SMS Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) protects your business network from these sophisticated attacks.
- Azure Active Directory licence included
- Enroll corporate and personal devices to provision settings, enforce compliance, and protect your corporate data.
- Publish, configure, and update mobile apps on enrolled and unenrolled devices, and secure or remove app-associated corporate data
- Extend management and security capabilities across users, devices, apps, and data, while preserving a rich, productive end-user experience
- Centralize management of PCs, laptops, and mobile devices from a single administrative console, and produce detailed hardware and software configuration reporting
- Extend your on-premises management to the cloud from a single console with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection integration for enhanced PC, Mac, Unix/Linux server, and mobile device administration
- Identity and Access Management
- Centrally manage single sign-on across all devices, on-site / remote datacenter, and the cloud
- Strong sign-in authentication with verification options, including phone calls, text messages, or mobile app notifications, and use security monitoring to identify inconsistencies
- Define policies that provide contextual controls at the user, location, device, and app levels to allow, block, or challenge user access
- Protect apps and critical data in real time using machine learning and the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph to block access when risk is detected
- Monitor suspicious activity with reporting, auditing, and alerts, and mitigate potential security issues using focused recommendations
- Provide each user access to server functions from multiple devices for a single fee
- Information Protection
- Encrypt sensitive data and define usage rights for persistent protection regardless of where data is stored or shared
- Configure policies to automatically classify and label data based on sensitivity and then apply persistent protection
- Monitor activities on shared data and revoke access in case of unexpected events
- Choose default key management options or deploy and manage your own keys to comply with regulations
- Identity-driven Security
- Detect abnormal behavior in on-premises systems and identify advanced targeted attacks and insider threats before they cause damage
- Gain visibility, control, and protection for your cloud-based apps, while identifying threats, abnormal usage, and other cloud security issues
Enterprise Mobility + Security E3
- Premium P1
Enterprise Mobility + Security E5
- Premium P2
Why choose SMS for your cloud services?
Here’s why you should consider SMS first when looking for a cloud applications provider.
Still have questions?
To take your first step click on the link to open a chat or fill in the following enquiry form.
Alternatively, email email@example.com or call us on 01925 818448.
You’ll always have up-to-date versions of the full suite of Microsoft Office applications. Includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Exchange, Access*, OneNote, OneDrive + 1TB cloud storage.
On all of your devices
Install on up to five devices per user. Work from local versions on desktops and laptops, or through apps and browsers on mobiles and tablets.
A Microsoft Office 365 email hosting plan offers a wealth of features which enable collaboration and communication while ensuring the security and compliance of your data. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, SMS provides all Microsoft Office 365 services at the best prices, with the best in UK support from our experienced technical engineers.
Keep in touch by email with large 50 GB Exchange mailboxes or instant message and video conference with Microsoft Teams.
Shared calendars and tasks
Outlook & Microsoft Teams features help you stay up to date with your colleagues.
OneDrive online storage
Easy collaboration and document sharing with 1 TB OneDrive storage.
Our mission is to ensure fantastic customer service from choosing and setting up your solution through to helping you to use the features. At SMS, we remove the technical burdens giving you a hassle-free experience from day one.
Safe & Secure – Email encryption
Maintain peace of mind with SSL/TLS encryption on all of your emails.
Secure data centres
Your information is stored in data centres that are accredited with the highest levels of data safety in Europe. Want to move your mailboxes to Microsoft Office 365 but worried about downtime or mail loss? Our specialist team of migration experts have moved many thousands of mailboxes successfully with no data loss.
Stay up to date on cloud services with the latest news and the expert views of our team.
Why should YOU make the upgrade to Microsoft 365?
Improve the productivity and security of your business with Microsoft 365! If you... READ MORE
Meet the SMS Team – Daniel Bolton-Allen
Today’s instalment of meet the team is Daniel Bolton-Allen – let’s find... READ MORE
Our Tree Planting Promise.
What is the tree planting project? At SMS we are embarking on... READ MORE
Things to do before you sit down for your Christmas dinner!
'Tis the season to prepare! It's time for Christmas parties, cards, and presents —... READ MORE