Online Microsoft Dynamics delivers a full 360-degree view of the customer experience, helping you develop long-term customer relationships, and prospect for new clients.
The modern workplace isn’t a static office filled with desks, it’s people using the devices they choose in the locations they prefer, all connected by the cloud. With so much variety in working patterns, how can businesses control their data and keep it safe?
Protecting data and managing employee mobile devices
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) keeps your valuable business information safe in the real-world:
Flexible — Works with company devices, employee devices, and external devices
Granular — Define bespoke policies to control access to information to just those who need it
Efficient — Free up your IT team to work on other business needs
Protecting your Office 365 mobile environment
Opening up BYOD policies and mobile working practices brings risks for any organisation. Protect your wider Office 365 environment from any unforseendangers.
Enforce encryption for managed local app storage
Allow copy and paste only between managed apps
Restrict document saving to only secure locations
Remove corporate data from a mobile without affecting personal data
Protection that follows your data
Classifications and protection stays with your data within and without your businesses. Documents are encrypted, with controlled access, on your OneDrive for Business, and Outlook integration means documents sent via email require the receiver to confirm their identity before opening.
IT teams have access to detailed logging and reporting tools. Activities taken on data are visible, audtible, and access can be revoked at any time.
Define who can access data, their access rights (eg view, edit, share, or print), and how information is accessed by external contacts. The combined features of Azure Information Protection mean you can be re-assured your data is safe.
Take email protection to the next level
Desktop, on-site, mobile, cloud
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security isn’t only a mobile device management solution, it also improves on-site and desktop administration.
Manage desktop and mobile devices from one admin panel, including detailed reporting
Extend on-premises management to the cloud with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection integration
- Manual, default, and mandatory document classification and consumption of classified documents
- Automated and recommended data classification and support for automated rule sets
- Hold Your Own Key (HYOK) that spans Azure Information Protection and Active Directory (AD) Rights Management for highly regulated scenarios
- Protection for Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, and Microsoft OneDrive for Business content
- Azure Information Protection scanner for automated classification, labeling, and protection of supported on-premises files
- Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) for customer-managed key provisioning
- Custom templates, including departmental templates
- Protection for on-premises Exchange and SharePoint content via Azure Information Protection connector
- Azure Information Protection software developer kit for all platforms— Windows, Windows Mobile, iOS, Mac OSX, and Android
- Azure Information Protection connector with on-premises Windows Server file shares by using the File Classification Infrastructure (FCI) connector
- Document tracking and revocation
- Protection for non-Microsoft Office file formats, including PTXT, PJPG, and PFILE (generic protection)
- Azure Information Protection content consumption by using work or school accounts from AIP policy-aware apps and services
- Administrative control
- MDM auto-enrolment, Self-service Bitlocker recovery, Additional local administrators to Windows 10 devices via Azure AD Join, Enterprise State Roaming
Azure Information Protection P1
Why choose SMS for your cloud services?
Here’s why you should consider SMS first when looking for a cloud applications provider.
Still have questions?
To take your first step click on the link to open a chat or fill in the following enquiry form.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01925 818448.
You’ll always have up-to-date versions of the full suite of Microsoft Office applications. Includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Exchange, Access*, OneNote, OneDrive + 1TB cloud storage.
On all of your devices
Install on up to five devices per user. Work from local versions on desktops and laptops, or through apps and browsers on mobiles and tablets.
A Microsoft Office 365 email hosting plan offers a wealth of features which enable collaboration and communication while ensuring the security and compliance of your data. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, SMS provides all Microsoft Office 365 services at the best prices, with the best in UK support from our experienced technical engineers.
Keep in touch by email with large 50 GB Exchange mailboxes or instant message and video conference with Microsoft Teams.
Shared calendars and tasks
Outlook & Microsoft Teams features help you stay up to date with your colleagues.
OneDrive online storage
Easy collaboration and document sharing with 1 TB OneDrive storage.
Our mission is to ensure fantastic customer service from choosing and setting up your solution through to helping you to use the features. At SMS, we remove the technical burdens giving you a hassle-free experience from day one.
Safe & Secure – Email encryption
Maintain peace of mind with SSL/TLS encryption on all of your emails.
Secure data centres
Your information is stored in data centres that are accredited with the highest levels of data safety in Europe. Want to move your mailboxes to Microsoft Office 365 but worried about downtime or mail loss? Our specialist team of migration experts have moved many thousands of mailboxes successfully with no data loss.
Stay up to date on cloud services with the latest news and the expert views of our team.
Why should YOU make the upgrade to Microsoft 365?
Improve the productivity and security of your business with Microsoft 365! If you... READ MORE
Meet the SMS Team – Daniel Bolton-Allen
Today’s instalment of meet the team is Daniel Bolton-Allen – let’s find... READ MORE
Our Tree Planting Promise.
What is the tree planting project? At SMS we are embarking on... READ MORE
Things to do before you sit down for your Christmas dinner!
'Tis the season to prepare! It's time for Christmas parties, cards, and presents —... READ MORE