Office 365 Midsize Business has established itself as a trusted, secure, flexible complete service for companies looking to combine Exchange email, unified communications and the full suite of Microsoft Office applications.
Now, premier cloud services provider Simply Mail Solutions has combined the power and flexibility of Office 365 Midsize Business with its own unrivalled 24 x 7 x 365 UK support and simple onboarding services to deliver an unbeatable package for organisations looking to move to the cloud.
With Office 365 Midsize Business companies can give employees:
- The full Desktop Microsoft Office suite.
- Flexible web and mobile document viewing and editing.
- Full Microsoft Exchange hosted email service.
- Instant messaging and web conferencing.
- Cloud storage and sharing options.
- Interactive intranets for important information.
- By choosing Simply Mail Solutions as their Office 365 partner, companies benefit from:
- Free UK support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Onboarding service for migrating email data.
- The option to enhance their cloud services with additional services.
“Microsoft has a proven track record of helping partners build their businesses and strengthen relationships with customers,”
said Kirk Gregersen, general manager, Microsoft Office Division.
“Through the new Office 365 Open licensing model, [Simply Mail Solutions] will be able to offer the always-up-to-date Office applications customers know and love through trusted, industry-leading Office 365 cloud services.”
CEO of Simply Mail Solutions, Colin Smith, said:
“We believe our combination of Office 365, backed by full UK support and migration service, gives businesses the best supported service of Office 365 available anywhere. Customers can speak to UK-based tech support person, rather than rely on Microsoft’s community forums, with no extra costs for their business.”
To find out more about Office 365 Midsize Business, contact our sales team or call +44 01925 696185.