You’ve seen it on our website, you’ve received emails about it but what is AIP? And why is it so important for your business?
If you’ve not got time to read our 11-page white paper about AIP, don’t worry, we’ve got easy to digest snippets from our white paper below.
What does “AIP” stand for, Azure Information Protection.
“AIP protects documents, emails, and sensitive company data through clever classification, permission settings, and encryption. Keeping everything safe within your businesses, and when shared with external contacts”
AIP is a cloud-based solution that helps an organization to classify and optionally, protect its documents and emails by applying labels. Labels can be applied automatically by administrators who define rules and conditions, manually by users, or a combination where users are given recommendations.
How AIP Benefits Your Business
– Internal and external data protection: Simplified document security that protects your documents, emails, and sensitive data no matter where it is and who it is shared with.
– Configurable data sharing to make sure the right information is always and only accessed by the right people. Define view, edit, share, or print access rights and how information is accessed by external contacts. Protection that follows your data.
– OneDrive for Business, and Outlook integration.
– Recipient email verification ensures documents have authorised access only.
– Visible, detailed logging and reporting so you can carefully control access.
AIP, is your BIG chance to get your data house in order. Ready and waiting to help you take total control of all your confidential data, Microsoft API allows you to expertly manage who sees what, when, where and how.
Talk to us today on 01925 696185 about the many ways that Microsoft AIP can protect and benefit your business.